Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cool Resource


Okay, so I probably won't be destealthing any Web 2.0 startups like the big kids at TechCrunch or Mashable, but I have no shame in posting about sites that have been around for a while. In fact, it's more interesting in some ways to check in every so often to see who's surviving the "really, it's not a bubble!" Web 2.0 bubble.

Categoriz is a site that can't be making a ton of money (see this), but is nontheless a cool resource for finding Web 2.0 resources. It actually reminds me a lot of Yahoo! in the good old days of the mid-90's -- not a bad thing, in my book.

It seems to be kept relatively up-to-date and the categories are logically organized. I find myself visiting the site at least once a week to either find a site I've lost or to see what's new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home